Marketing, branding and communications
Imagine a future where you work with communication for the world’s most sustainable company
Join us and become Communications Manager for Japan. In this role, you’ll be responsible for communications, PR, and media relations in Japan.
Welcome to APAC Communications
You’ll be part of APAC Communications. This is a strategic role in managing our footprint and reputation in Japan. As Senior Communications Manager for Japan, you need to be a highly skilled communications practitioner, and you’ll provide advice on media relations to the country manager for Japan and the APAC management team. The role is fundamentally about implementing a strong relationship with the media in Japan, using the media to influence senior external stakeholders, including the government.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing and executing external communications strategies and plans to promote and build a strong corporate brand and strong media relations
- building and managing relationships with trade, regional, and national journalists and related stakeholders
- ensuring that we maintain best practice in our engagement with the media in Japan
- delivering high-quality communication content for external and internal audiences
- managing the relationship with external PR/digital/event agencies in Japan and ensuring high-quality deliveries
- working closely with the Communications team in the APAC region and other internal stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are able to brief and educate journalists on our business strategy and offshore wind projects and ensure that our company maintains best practice in its engagement with the media in Japan
- deliver high-quality communication content (e.g. press releases, presentations, speeches, social media posts) for external and internal audiences
- plan and execute activities in Japan to enhance our corporate reputation and stakeholder buy-in
- provide expert media and external communications advice to the country manager for Japan and members of the APAC management team.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021/12/30. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations APAC, , on talentacquisitionAP@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.