IT and digital
SAP HCM Application Consultant
Imagine a future where you advise on SAP HCM-related solutions within the most complex SAP system landscape in Denmark and drive the transformation towards SuccessFactors
Join us in this role where you’ll become SAP HCM application consultant in our office in Warsaw, which is primarily responsible for developing business applications for our growing business. You’ll also become part of a large IT organisation with more than 500 employees and experience the good work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture.
Welcome to ERP Applications & Agile CC
You’ll be part of People Agile Release Train where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely with all parts of the business when delivering your tasks within the SAFe setup.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving the transition from traditional systems to SuccessFactors
- helping to advise on how to overcome HCM-specific challenges when adding new functionalities
- being a go-to person in terms of SAP HR/HCM.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in SAP HR/HCM configuration or is willing to learn it
- know how to work particularly with onboarding and recruitment modules ideally also SuccessFactors
- possess very good written and oral communication skills in English
- are familiar with the agile way of work.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 14 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magdalena Pogorzelska, Head of ERP Applications & Agile CC, on +48 513 463 313 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract.