IT and digital
Imagine a future where your Kubernetes skills are the key to driving the digital transformation of green energy production
Join us in this role where you’ll deploy, operate, and troubleshoot K8S services on Azure. You’ll build strong integration platforms for our IT solutions, support developers in deploying Kubernetes, and support our company with digital transformation and globalisation, as part of an international matrix organisation.
Welcome to Trading, Integration & Middleware Competence Centre
You’ll be part of AKS Integration where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing and maintaining K8S clusters. We work in a matrix structure where you’ll collaborate with Integration colleagues in a scrum team. You’ll be one out of almost thirty specialists within a competence centre where your personal and professional development is prioritised.
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting up, maintaining, and operating Kubernetes clusters in Azure
- maturing IaC implementation and deployment to provide self-service capabilities
- providing K8S expertise and guidance to developers
- supporting the continuous delivery together with the DevOps teams
- cooperating closely with cloud architects to comply with company standards.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have documented experience deploying and managing Kubernetes
- have documented experience working with Cloud, preferably Azure
- have extensive knowledge of at least one scripting language, such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell
- have a deep understanding of enterprise integration patterns and of general IT security within the integration area
- have experience working with an agile methodology in an international, English-speaking environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 September 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henning Leo Petersen, Head of Data Mgt, GIS & Integrations CC, on (Denmark +45) 99552549 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.