IT and digital
Technical Application Consultant
Imagine a future where you play a vital role in supporting our large portfolio of IT infrastructure applications
Join us in this role where you’ll be working towards enabling the digital transformation and globalisation of the most sustainable company in the world.
Welcome to Infrastructure & Service Operations Competence Center
You’ll be part of a Global Technical Application Services team with great and highly skilled colleagues where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for maintaining IT infrastructure applications that support our wind, powerplant, and shared functions businesses. You’ll act as an end-to-end owner of assigned applications, and you’ll have close dialogues with end-users and other stakeholders across our company. Together with other IT teams we deliver stable production, lifecycle, and project services, and we’re working agile in global teams across company locations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being in close dialogue with and supporting application users in daily operations
- working agile in the Application Consultants team and succeeding with the ambitions for Global Technical Application Services through team efforts
- maintaining and securing existing production infrastructure and application components
- participating in application lifecycle management activities and projects across the company
- collaborating with architects, IT engineers, and other key stakeholders to design and implement new projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are excellent in building stakeholder relations, and want to contribute to team successes
- are good at planning, organising, and communicating tasks in an open and constructive environment, where English is the corporate language
- have experience with application performance and monitoring tools
- have solid experience with the server operating systems Windows Server and Linux as well as knowledge of at least one of the following types of relationship databases: MS SQL, Oracle, mySQL/MariaDB
- have experience with web server and application server technologies and possess a basic understanding of network and firewall concepts.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Zdanowski, Head of Infrastructure & SO, on (Poland +48) 573790082 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.