Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Information Security Management System Manager
Imagine a future where you play a key role driving towards a cleaner and more sustainable future as part of our Offshore Wind Operations in Taiwan
Join us in this process manager role where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our Information Security Management System is well-implemented and compliant, as part of the commencement of operations for Greater Changhua Wind Farms.
Welcome to APAC Operations
You’ll be part of Site Support and join our Operations team for our first operating wind farms in Taiwan, Greater Changhua Wind Farms. Together with your local and global colleagues, you’ll drive the implementation of systems, leading the effort to ensure that Operation’s business remains compliant, via delivery information security management systems in line with the global standards and ambitions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collaborating with local and global teams implementing Information Security Management System requirements, first and foremost for the Greater Changhua Wind Farms in operation
- being responsible for management, systems maintenance, and improving cyber security risks in the APAC Operations registers
- maintaining and improving reporting efficiency of the Information Security Management Systems, in compliance with business and/or statutory requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science, or similar
- have strong stakeholder manager skills, enabling you to navigate many internal interfaces and stakeholders working with complex, challenging, and often ambiguous tasks
- have a positive, collaborative, and proactive approach working with diverse local and global teams
- have process and project management skills and experience
- have strong business analysis skills, with change management skills being an advantage
- preferably have knowledge or experience with information security processes and cyber security management.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-10-14. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.