IT and digital
Imagine a future where you’ll be developing your skills as an integration engineer in the world’s most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll be a vital part of a global scrum team, responsible for several different data integration platforms.
Welcome to Competence Centre Trading, Integration & Middleware
You’ll be part of scrum team, Scaled Microservices and Advanced Integrations, where you together with your colleagues, will be responsible for platforms delivering critical data integration services across all markets and business units. The team consists of 10 employees in Poland, Denmark, and Malaysia and is part of a large IT organisation with over 500 colleagues working in a SAFe agile mindset. We offer a Scandinavian working culture focussing on work-life balance while also prioritising teamwork, thus we are all on average joining our Warsaw office min. 2 days per week.
You’ll play an important role in:
- the design and development of Talend Integration jobs and routes in close cooperation with your colleagues and business users
- analysing and improving of the platform efficiency
- ensuring the Talend platform at the right security and patching level and implementing upgrades and insights for potential improvements in the technical setup.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are service minded and good at managing and organising tasks in an open and constructive environment
- speak and write English fluently and can communicate complex subjects with overview and precision, both in writing and orally
- have experience with ETL operations, preferably using Talend jobs and routes through Talend Open Studio - alternatively experienced in TIBCO or MuleSoft
- have basic experience with Java, Red Hat Linux operating system, and Elastic Stack
- are motivated about being involved in other integration platforms, e.g., API Gateway
- understand IT infrastructure and integration platforms, concepts, and patterns.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Bartos, Head of Trading, Integration & Middleware, on (+48 Poland) 507367039 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.