Senior Contract Manager
Imagine a future where you deliver dedicated and industry-leading contract management while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy.
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the successful execution of high-value and complex contracts for our offshore wind power projects.
Welcome to CAPEX & DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of our Execution Contract Management UK team where you, together with your colleagues, will manage our supplier contracts in the execution phase of our UK offshore wind projects. You’ll work closely with your project colleagues in Poland, Denmark and the UK in a team-based and supportive environment. You can look forward to an exciting, challenging and international working environment, where you’ll have great opportunity to develop your career while making your mark on the important transition to renewable energy.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring that procurement and contractual targets are met, proactively managing risk and seeking commercial optimisation opportunities
- managing the rights and obligations within our contracts, incl. the assessment and settling of contract claims
- providing clear contractual advice and recommendations to cross-functional stakeholders and the project management team
- developing strong and sustainable relationships with suppliers, working towards mutual success
collaborating with colleagues around the world to identify and implement synergies across projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have significant experience in contract management or procurement roles on large-scale construction projects
- possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrable track record of providing evidence-based assessments and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- have a holistic commercial mindset and are able to consistently deliver strong results whilst balancing dynamic and sometimes competing priorities
- have proven supplier relationship management skills, enabling you to communicate professionally with key business partners, whilst maintaining contractual and business objectives
- are capable of thriving in a structured and matrixed environment, complying with relevant policies, regulations, and best practices.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Matthew Solly, Head of UK Execution Contract Management, on (United Kingdom +44) 7385947770 on Wednesdays to Fridays from 08:00-10:00 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.