Imagine a future where you support a world the runs on green energy within the Facilities Management team
Join us in this role where you’ll be the first impression of the office, maintain the office, execute administrative tasks relating to the office and as needed of the Onshore N.A., Facilities Management team.
Welcome to Onshore, North America
You’ll be part of Facilities Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will serve as the main point of contact for the office and work alongside the Facilities & Office manager, within the CST time zone.
You’ll play an important role in:
- answering all incoming call and greeting employees as well as external guests in a friendly and professional manner
- maintaining the reception area, workroom area(s), and the employee kitchen(s), keeping them all well organized, tidy, and stocked
- managing incoming/outgoing mail and packages while distributing to the appropriate areas
- providing administrative support to the Facilities team and Chicago office employees, as needed
- acting as office concierge to all guests.
To succeed in the role, you:
- can easily motivate yourself and are proactive of nature
- are cheerful and have a professional demeanour
- have the ability to prioritize and organize tasks efficiently in a service-minded and productive manner
are eager to learn new tasks and thrive working in a high paced working environment.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than . We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, TA OPS, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.