IT and digital
Senior Software Engineer-Net Fullstack
Imagine a future where you’re part of the IT organisation of the world’s leading green energy company
Join us in this role based in our custom development team where you’ll be responsible for enabling both web-based and Windows clients with .Net applications for visualising complexity in a simple user-friendly way to support our business unit. Our main products service the Wind Power and Thermal Power business units.
Welcome to Orsted IT Business Application department
You’ll be part of Custom Application IT Product Line where you, together with your colleagues, will part of our international IT department, which includes more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues working closely together with the different business units across Northern Europe and in Malaysia. We offer a full slate of benefits, incl. competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, internet allowance, work-life balance, and flexible working hours. We also offer some not-so-standard, extra-fun benefits, incl. learning and development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products for Wind Power, Customer and Markets, and Thermal Power
- programming in .NET, ASP.Net, ASP.NET Core, Angular, and SQL Server
- creating and maintaining software solutions for both internal users and external customers and vendors
- participating in daily stand-up meetings and sprint reviews and planning meetings with colleagues, as well as ensuring optimisation of the scrum process
- working closely together with internal and external consultants and key resources on the business side.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an academic degree at bachelor level and/or a relevant certification and credentials
- have a proven track record and experience with development in Microsoft .Net C# and Visual Studio Team Services
- advocate clean coding principles and development best practices, i.e., SOLID and DRY, and have a very good understanding of Object Oriented
- possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating an ability to articulate business and technical requirements.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 SEPTEMBER 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.