IT and digital
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong architectural community that designs and documents coherent application architecture for our business
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure that the architecture of applications and tooling supports effective architecture practices and general architectural artefacts, in alignment with our strategy and vision. As part of the Architecture team, you’ll ensure that the priorities are in line with our key stakeholders’ vision, to utilise the value creation of the application.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of our Architecture & Technology Competency team where you, together with your colleagues, will be working in an Agile SAFe framework as part of the product team. This community consists of 100+ architects working with the business through an Agile delivery organisation, whilst ensuring great cohesion and a platform for high quality knowledge sharing. You’ll also help solve the unique challenges involved in building a sustainable energy company, with diverse operations around the globe.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining the future for critical applications within multiple areas
- defining trailblazing architectures for modern applications and enforcing cloud-native architecture principles
- defining the Architectural Runway for your portfolio in cooperation with the solution architect
- guiding developers on applications architecture and infrastructure components
- advising and overseeing implementation of architectures that are secure, reliable, maintainable, scalable, usable and perform well.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have second to none, architectural skills within software development; especially for C#/.NET
- are well-versed with OOP, SOLID, DDD, TDD and Twelve-Factor Application methodology
- can communicate clearly about intended architecture to the team, product owner, and solution architect
- can ensure that the architectural roadmaps are always up to date, set up for success, and sets the technological path for the developers in the team
- have deep knowledge about technologies for both frontend and backend development, e.g., React Native and .NET
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.