IT and digital
Application Manager for Digital Trading
Imagine a future where you embark on a digital transformation journey for energy market operations and trading, contributing to our growth strategy
Join us in this role where you’ll foster our competitiveness through innovative, reliable, and customer centric digital trading solutions. You’ll be part of a team with strong team spirit in an organisation using agile frameworks to deliver business value , and where you’ll have great opportunities to develop your personal and professional competences. We are in the midst of a large transformation program moving from on-premises to cloud infrastructure for our trading and risk management functions.
Welcome to Markets & Risk ART
You’ll be part of Trading, Integration & Middleware Competence Center where you, together with your colleagues, will continuously drive the operational excellence of our large application portfolio. You’ll collaborate with a scrum team in the Markets & Risk ART (SAFe® Agile Release Train), where you’ll be working closely with traders, analysts, developers, and integration colleagues. We offer a Scandinavian working culture focusing on diversity and inclusion and we value work-life balance while also prioritising teamwork, and therefore it is possible to combine office days with days working from home.
You’ll play an important role in:
- continuously improving operational excellence of the Markets & Risk application portfolio, leading to a successful digital transformation
- ensuring proper handling and documenting of application lifecycle activities across assigned portfolio
- carrying out various stages of the application lifecycle from intake till decommission, patching and vulnerability elimination
- actively shaping the application landscape and reporting capabilities of assigned area
- addressing audit findings and documentation requirements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a service minded, structured, and well-organised person who is motivated by processes and keeping things in order
- have a personal drive and the ability to work independently, applying strong coordination skills on a daily basis
- have strong interest in application management activities and ITIL service operation, whilst having the flexibility to incorporate governance in an agile organisation
- thrive on navigating complex IT landscapes
- have great communication and stakeholder management skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Bartos, Head of Trading, Integration & Middleware, on (+48 Poland) 507367039 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.