Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you ensure excellent financial reporting by leveraging business knowledge and process optimization
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the general ledger and daily accounting activities of our onshore tax – advantaged partnership structures (tax equity finance), incl. maintaining roughly 5GWs of assets under operation and construction. You’ll be reporting to the Project Accounting Manager.
Welcome to Financial Accounting & Controlling (FAC)
You’ll be part of Project and Financial Accounting where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering standardized, high-quality, and timely accounting and reporting products within FAC.
You’ll play an important role in:
- recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions in accordance with United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- performing month-end accounting activities for assigned areas of responsibility
- assisting with monthly asset reporting
- supporting financial reporting group with preparation of the company’s financial statements and disclosures from trial balances and system-generated reports
- responding to requests from internal groups and other ad-hoc requests associated with assigned areas
- take additional duties as required to support various groups responsible for treasury, asset management, or tax returns.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting
- have at least three years of progressively responsible related experience, incl. participating in the audit/review process
- preferably have public accounting experience
- are proficient in Microsoft Office software and demonstrate strong knowledge of corporate accounting, financial reporting, and internal controls
- may be required to exceed 40 hours of work per week during month-end and quarter-end closes.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-10-31. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US by email on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.