Step closer to become part of a network of excellence and kickstart your career within supply chain management with a global green energy leader
The Ørsted Global Graduate Program is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Program consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
This role gives you the unique opportunity to kickstart your career in supply chain management through your rotations across our Procurement organization. You’ll learn from leading experts within procurement, get international project experience, tools to develop supplier strategies, solid negotiation skills, and a strong network in an international organization. To support your development, you’ll attend courses to build specialized skills within problem solving, project management, collaboration, influencing, and negotiation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing a new supply chain in the US for offshore wind
- supporting contract negotiations
- handling contract management tasks, such as follow-up, reporting, and coordinating
- participating in and conducting tenders
- building business and market understanding.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, supply chain management, finance, law, economics, engineering, or similar from before September, 1 2023 with great results
- have strong analytical skills, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks
- have a high level of personal drive and an eagerness to learn
- have the ability to engage with many different stakeholders and plan solid processes
- have an international, collaborative mindset and an ambition to unleash your potential.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than Oct 8 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, TA Operations team, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you have any questions.
Step closer to a career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Program overview, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality: Global Graduate Program | Ørsted Careers (orsted.com)