IT and digital
Imagine a future where you take up the challenge of building and operating our Identity Access Management (IAM) solution
Join us in this role where you translate security and regulatory requirements into our IAM platform to help the business succeed and stay secure. As part of the IAM team, you’ll interact with various parts of the organisation, and across many countries and cultures.
Welcome to Identity Access Management
You’ll be part of Infrastructure Management and the IAM Product Line where you, together with your colleagues, will implement the IAM platform, security best practices, guidelines, and blueprints. You’ll be collaborating with our global IT and OT organisations in relation to their requirements or security concerns of regulators, partners, and clients. Our team is on a growth journey and foster a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment where you’ll learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying and mapping current architecture and infrastructure with a specific focus on privileged access
- guiding the design, architecture, and integration of the IAM toolset, taking our goals and strategic direction into account
- designing, implementing, and maintaining the technical IAM platform while continuously evaluating and driving the optimisation of the existing setup
- providing support and expertise to IT and OT on IAM tool utilisation and development and IT objectives, incl. measures and projects
- leading IAM discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement, conversions, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with architecture and design in relation to IAM as well as troubleshooting of IAM issues in a large-scale multi-site environment
- have a good understanding of IT and OT security architecture
- have knowledge of MS Active Directory authentication, incl. Group Policy Objects and Azure cloud
- have excellent communication skills, technical skills, and a personal drive to achieve great results
- have good team building skills and the ability to cooperate within virtual teams.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.