Senior Quality & HSE Specialist
Imagine a future where you actively help us embed a ‘right first time’ mindset in all activities, processes, and deliveries by support, coaching and training
Join us in this role where you’ll work with QHSE improvements and optimise the performance in one of the world’s most ambitious energy companies. You’ll be a key person in supporting our efforts to make everybody working for our organisation aware of their responsibility in ensuring process excellence and proud of realising it. If you’re passionate about continual improvement and building relationships, and if you always see the better way, come join our team.
Welcome to QHSE Support
You’ll be part of QHSE Improvement where you, together with your colleagues, will work on improving and anchoring processes, structures, and governance in the organization. QHSE Improvement is a support function, which ensures a high standard of deliveries, and you will from the very first day experience our strong commitment to QHSE.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being a coach and advisor helping and promoting a culture of QHSE excellence throughout the business and embedding continual QHSE improvements in close collaboration with the organisation
- collecting and analysing QHSE data and ensuring reliable reporting of data trends
- supporting the development of QHSE targets, key metrics, and contributing to the continuous review and update of targets and commitments
- supporting the business in developing actions and ensuring available resources for QHSE targets and commitments
- providing communication and training to improve and deploy the QHSE awareness and competences in the business, enabling the business to improve the QHSE performance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a professional background within quality, Continual Improvement, Six Sigma, Lean and/or Change Management
- have experience working with QHSE improvement, change management and Continual Improvement projects in a large international organization
- have strong communication and relationship building skills enabling you to influence stakeholders
- have a proven proactive and systematic approach to your work, enabling you to take ownership and stay on course of getting things done
- are data driven and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application, incl. a cover letter, to us no later than 10 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For Poland, please don’t hesitate to contact David Raul Rodriguez Oliveros, , on if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.