Finance and controlling
(Senior) Business Controller
Imagine a future where you support the business with financial analysis and business controlling within Bioenergy, furthering the green transformation
Join us in this role where you’ll prepare financial analysis and monthly financial reporting related to our combined heat and power plants in Denmark. In this position you’ll support the business directly with financial insights and have many stakeholders outside finance.
Welcome to Business Finance
You’ll be part of Business Finance Bioenergy where you, together with your colleagues, will form a finance business partner setup that plays a key role in bridging business performance and financial statements. You’ll work in a team of 14 bright and ambitious colleagues, all working to support our Bioenergy business area in all finance-related matters, from new investment opportunities to the controlling and reporting of the existing asset portfolio.
You’ll play an important role in:
- conducting financial analysis and taking an active lead in supporting the business with financial insights
- supporting the business in the management of the budget, performing monthly management reporting and thereby ensuring a high quality of financials reported to the management teams
- increasing the transparency and understanding of the financials across the business
- increasing collaboration across the business area, thereby bringing finance even closer to the business
- taking an active part in digitalising the finance function and thereby improving our support to the business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in finance, economics, or similar
- have a natural curiosity and a desire to understand the business and underlying value drivers to secure high-quality analysis
- are a skilled communicator with a flair for stakeholder management
- have the ability to communicate complex information to non-expert stakeholders
- are curious and have a proactive mindset, with a passion for making an impact on the business
- have a digital mindset and a flair for finance applications to help the team on our digitalisation journey.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 October 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Andreas Michel Frederiksen, Senior Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99556451, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.