Imagine a future where you ensure the sustainable operation of our offices, contributing to a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll oversee the daily facility operations in our Taipei office and create a workplace where everyone is happy and excited.
Welcome to Business Support & Office Management
You’ll be part of our Business Support & Office Management team, as part of our wider Taiwan Country Management team, where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering standardized, high-quality, and timely facilities services and coordinating support for colleagues, amongst other tasks. You’ll join a thriving team in a dynamic workplace with an international outlook.
You’ll play an important role in:
- acting as the service point for employees, visitors, and stakeholders
- managing our Taipei office to create an efficient, professional, and pleasant workplace
- complying with office HSE regulations and implementation
- monitoring inventory of office supplies and managing the office procurement within the budget
- overseeing facilities services, maintenance activities, and tradespersons, e.g., electricians
- organizing and supervising other office activities, incl. recycling, renovations, event planning, etc.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven experience as an administrator or office manager
- possess in-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- are familiar with financial and facilities management principles
- demonstrate an analytical mind with problem-solving skills and excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- are a team player with excellent communication skills
- have a service-oriented mindset.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-11-30. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.