Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you ensure the highest safety standards and performance excellence on our offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for maintaining, repairing, and inspecting components at jacket foundations and offshore substations, etc. You’ll make a positive contribution to our safety culture and work with our engineering specialists to enhance our wind farm performance.
Welcome to Great Changhua 1 & 2a
You’ll be part of Global Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will report to the Operations Manager, will be trained by professionals in the industry, exposed to the latest technologies in offshore wind, and experience a unique work and lifestyle. You’ll be expected to live and work on an SOV out of the Taichung port. You’ll collaborate with a team of people who are willing to support each other, have an open mind to different opinions and ideas, and are keen to learn and share experiences to be safer, more productive, and efficient.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with the highest regard for safety and driving a positive safety culture with your actions
- operating, maintaining, inspecting, and repairing onshore and offshore wind farm assets, such as the fall arrester on the boat landing, davit cranes on WTG TP, turbine mounting safety equipment, etc.
- loading and unloading cargo on CTVs (crew transfer vessel) and SOVs (service operation vessel)
- ensuring that the contractors and service suppliers are following the procedures when starting, performing, and finishing the work
- being flexible to support some WTG retrofitting, snagging, and troubleshooting with WTG technicians.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a mechanical or electrical educational background or experience in a relevant industry
- are able to speak and write English or Mandarin fluently (TOEIC 250+ is an advantage), demonstrate good reading and listening skills (TOEIC 600+ is an advantage)
- are a team player and have the ability to develop good relationships with your colleagues and external business partners
- are willing to live and work in shift patterns on an SOV
- have experience with service, repair, and maintenance of mechanical machinery.