Strategy and business development
Innovation Specialist, North America Ventures & Open Innovation, Onshore
Imagine a future where you drive the renewable energy revolution forward by developing solutions to challenges and opportunities in wind, solar, and storage
Join us in this role where you’ll help us solve critical technology challenges across our onshore portfolio of wind, solar, and storage. You’ll be responsible for sourcing, validating, and integrating technology solutions from external innovation ecosystems across the globe.
Welcome to Innovation
You’ll be part of Ventures & Open Innovation where you, together with your colleagues, will follow an impactful and broad agenda focused on strategic innovation and business development. Your role in the team will be to develop and execute projects across our onshore portfolio. You’ll primarily be focused on the needs of North America but will feed into the global innovation program. You’ll join a dynamic, international, and collaborative team, working across locations around the world.
You’ll play an important role in:
- meeting with internal stakeholders across the Onshore business to identify and prioritize challenges and opportunities
- analyzing and maturing potential solutions that address identified Onshore challenges and opportunities.
- developing and executing projects in collaboration with Onshore business units to test, scale, and integrate solutions into the business that prove value
- supporting your colleagues with investment opportunities by helping with technical due diligence and bringing relevant opportunities forward for discussion.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a technical degree or demonstrated technical background - in areas of onshore green energy is a plus
- have demonstrated experience with commercializing technology in a corporation, whether in an engineering or innovation role
- are comfortable in an international organization and can quickly create strong relationships with your colleagues
- have a solid understanding of and ability to communicate on a broad range of topics related to onshore green energy
- have strong organizational and project management skills
- have start-up experience, whether as a part of a start-up or a start-up support organization, will be helpful.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than January 31, 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Specialist, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
For the positions in New York, the salary range for the role is USD 129,600-145,800.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.