IT and digital
Multimedia Graphic Designer
Imagine a future where you strengthen IT change communication to influence human behaviour and communicate complex concepts in an engaging way
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of an international team, creating and driving the change communication on our digital initiatives whilst ensuring the company’s position as a market leader in the green energy field.
Welcome to IT Communication
You’ll be part of IT Communication where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to our green journey by enabling, driving, and ensuring high quality and user-centric communication for Ørsted IT and our organisation as a whole, globally and locally. We’re a team of diverse, highly competent, creative, and supportive colleagues who value teamwork, feedback, and knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating animations for various campaigns in accordance with our corporate identity
- developing campaign materials both for print and online use, e.g., posters, postcards, folders, banners, relevant graphics, emailers, presentations, websites, etc.
- preparing the layout of and setting up presentations supporting the Group
- creating visual identities for projects and campaigns
- editing short videos used for campaigns across Ørsted.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant background focusing on visual design and communication and can work creatively with a corporate design guideline to emphasise the key message
- know what looks good on a given platform to a given target group and have a strong eye for detail and graphic design
- have a strong personal drive and can independently start and finish tasks
- love to keep yourself updated on the latest graphics-related trends and can navigate effortlessly between different platforms
- have deep knowledge of and experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite, with knowledge of Miro and SharePoint being a plus
- understand the benefit of a close dialogue with stakeholders and team colleagues.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.