IT and digital
IT Product Owner for site networks
Imagine a future where you’re leading the amazing transformation of digital technologies that will push our organisation into the future
Join us in this role where you’ll be IT Product Owner in one of our interesting delivery organisations, where we develop digital products to our business. You’ll own and manage the priority of deliveries based on the strategic roadmap for the delivery organisation.
Welcome to Site Network
You’ll be part of an agile IT organisation revolving around the SAFe principles where you, together with your colleagues, will define the future needs of our company and prioritise accordingly. The Site Network team will be a platform-oriented team that will focus on providing products related to LAN/WAN connectivity in the organisation. The team will be manned with network specialists with expertise within Cisco LAN, Wireless, SDA, and SD-WAN. In our team, we embrace learning opportunities and deliver sustainable results by inspiring each other to perform at our best. We respect each other, and we provide a safe environment which enables us to work efficiently.
You’ll play an important role in:
- co-shaping product vision and underlying product catalogue
- defining roadmap required to achieve intended objectives in alignment with product teams and delivery organisations across the organisation
- providing products related to LAN/WAN connectivity in the organisation
- maintaining feature backlog based on input from leadership and key stakeholders
- supporting setting up relevant product teams and proactively addressing identified risks and impediments.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are able to develop a product vision and communicate it effectively to relevant stakeholders
- have experience within Cisco LAN, Wireless, SDA, and SD-WAN
- have an agile mindset, leading and navigating in complex, matrix organisation
- are a remarkable networker experienced in stakeholder management
- have experience with self-managing individuals with a great respect for an individual.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magdalena Pogorzelska, Head of PL CC Leaders, on (Poland +48) 513463313, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.