Engineering and construction
Offshore Cable Installation Manager
Imagine a future where you’re part of a fantastic team with leading specialists and experts in offshore cable installation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for planning, design, tendering for subcontractors, and execution of the offshore cable installation for some of the world’s biggest offshore windfarms.
Welcome to Offshore Cable Installation
You’ll be part of our diverse Offshore Cable Installation team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure the quality of the planning, tendering, and installation of offshore array and export cables. We’re a team of 60 offshore installation managers, specialists, and engineers who share complementary skills and a common commitment to delivering high quality work. You will be cooperating closely together with colleagues across Europe, the US, and APAC. In our department we embrace learning opportunities, personal development, and continuous improvement to processes.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning and designing the offshore cable installation works
- tendering process and contract negations with sub suppliers and contractors for the offshore cable installations works
- being responsible for the interfaces to internal and external stakeholders, e.g., HV cables, foundations, CPS, authorities, etc.
- being responsible towards the installation contractor and managing progress, time, and budget
- closing the projects, incl. documentation, lessons learned, and hand over to O&M.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree in engineering together with previous experience in offshore cable installation
- can contribute to solving challenging issues within a complex matrix organization
- thrive working in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders
- have a structured, service minded, and flexible approach to your tasks
- are an excellent communicator who speaks and writes English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For Poland, UK, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations UK on talentacquisitionUK@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the US, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US by email on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.