IT and digital
Senior Software Developer
Imagine a future where you’re developing and maintaining IT solutions for the world’s largest offshore wind operator
Join us in this role where you’ll be a part of a team with 20 people divided into 3 taskforces who are known for giving strong mandates to the individual and learning new things together as a team. The team prides themselves in standing up to phrases like: “this is how it is usually done” and put fresh eyes on their solutions. So, join us in this role where the team and you will be responsible for enabling both web-based and Windows clients with .Net applications that visualize complexity in a simple and user-friendly way to support our Offshore business unit.
Welcome to Custom Applications Management & Consulting CC
You’ll be part of CMC & Fleet Diagnostics where you, together with your colleagues, will be a part of our Agile Release Train (ART) for Offshore Operations where you develop and maintain IT systems to operate our wind farms. Our organisation has a large, agile IT organization that spreads across multiple countries and the team consists of highly motivated and skilled colleagues from IT and Offshore to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions. They really pride themselves in contributing to the efficiency of the windfarms and thereby play and important role in the green transition.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working in a collaborative team with a strong focus on succeeding together and inspiring each other
- challenging the existing mindset and initiating and driving innovation with your colleagues
- developing products for our Offshore operations as part of the ART team
- developing high quality products in working with the full development lifecycle from refinement to design, development, test automation, deployment, and production maintenance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- know how to set the tech agenda for teams and taking ownership of the application
- provide solid knowledge with cloud development and application design, preferably Microsoft Azure, and have good knowledge of and development experience with cloud design patterns
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to articulate business and technical requirements
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher in IT, computer science, or engineering
- come with a solid experience in design, development, and deployment in Microsoft.Net Core, C#, Angular, and Visual Studio Team Services, Azure Dev.Ops (event hubs, Azure Kubernetes).
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 02 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Marlene Fauerholdt Jensen, Head of Application & Operation Management, on (Denmark +45) 99554844, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.