Finance and controlling
Senior CSR Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re part of a team, developing and delivering world-leading ESG reporting
Join us in this role where you’ll develop world-leading ESG reporting solutions to meet the EU’s Sustainable Finance initiative and other relevant international ESG reporting frameworks. Your work will be a combination of monthly group ESG controlling and reporting and development of the ESG data set, reporting processes, and reporting products. Using the financial reporting setup is essential to us, as investors increasingly request high-quality ESG data and given that ESG reporting is developing fast towards full integration with financial reporting. Moreover, you’ll have extensive collaboration with many different parts and teams in Ørsted, incl. sustainability, HR, QHSE, and all parts of Operations.
Welcome to Group Finance
You’ll be part of ESG Accounting & Reporting where you, together with your colleagues, will be frontrunners in using the financial organisation, processes, IT-systems, etc. for ESG reporting. We’re a team of five with different educational backgrounds and nationalities, supporting each other very closely with collaboration and feedback since we prepare many of our reporting deliverables together as a team. We have high ambitions for our ESG reporting and strive to make it value-creating and usable for our stakeholders, as opposed to just delivering compliance reporting. Due to the rapidly changing ESG reporting landscape, we have a relatively high share of development and improvement activities as part of our work.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing the Group’s ESG reporting to the Executive Management, the Board of Directors, as well as externally in quarterly and annual ESG reports
- developing the ESG data set and reporting products to support all relevant ESG standards, ESG ratings, and stakeholder requirements
- monthly controlling of the ESG data at Group level
- driving our development of the ESG reporting processes, controlling framework, documentation, and ESG data quality to meet external audit requirements with reasonable assurance level.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in economics, finance, or ESG-relevant sciences corresponding to the Danish Master of Science degree, at university level
- have experience with ESG controlling and reporting from a position as a controller, analyst, consultant, or auditor
- have experience from working with relevant ESG reporting guidelines, standards, and reporting schemes like the greenhouse gas protocol, the new EU taxonomy, incl. CSRD and taxonomy, CDP, GRI, or SASB
- are an advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint and pay sharp attention to content with regards to both high-level content and details.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 December 2022.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Niels Strange Peulicke-Andersen, Head of ESG Accounting, on (Denmark +45) 99552058, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.