Senior Business Analyst
Imagine a future where you deliver analytical support for the continued development of our supply chain for our bottom fixed or floating foundations
Join us in one of two roles where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that strategies for sourcing, supply chain development, and support for future bids are based on data analysis and sound business principles. Depending on your experience and interest, you’ll either engage with the well-established bottom fixed foundation team or the team that matures floating foundations in our organisation. One of your primary tasks will be to collaborate with your stakeholders as it’s key for us to succeed. As you’ll work with foundations, we offer opportunities for continued professional and personal learning and development within an industry leading foundation setup.
Welcome to Procurement Excellence
You’ll be part of Analytics where you, together with your colleagues, will strive for best-in-class analytic support for Offshore Procurement and Product Lines. Analytics is a varied group with different educations, professional backgrounds, and nationalities. We strive for an informal atmosphere that encourages a smile, meeting each other in the office, and taking initiative. We cooperate with colleagues within asset projects, engineering, sourcing, and innovation which requires and offers opportunities for continued learning. The wide cooperation also supports an environment where talents are easily exposed across functions as we seek to create an environment that supports retention in Product Lines through continuously being challenged.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being responsible for the continued development and execution of a data-driven approach in our decision-making process within foundation procurement
- establishing and developing the required deliveries that will provide value and insights for you and your stakeholders
- understanding costs, cost splits, commodities’ impact, and cost development across markets, suppliers, and foundation concepts
- taking responsibility for supply chain intelligence, supporting bids, and bid preparation
- participating in business-critical or complex tender evaluations with procurement and project stakeholders
- supporting and leading selected activities in Supply Chain Analytics’ continuous effort to improve our way of working with data analysis and applying it commercially.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold knowledge of and have experience with offshore wind and specifically foundations, from a technical or commercial perspective
- have an interest in analysing foundations costs, suppliers, and trends across foundations concepts and market and ideally also experience working with request for prices (RFPs)
- have an interest in working to define and challenge process and ways of working together with your foundation team
- are driven, proactive, and diligent with have the ability to structure a task and work on it independently and systematically until achieving full maturity
- can engage with numerous stakeholders, maintain excellent working relationships, and communicate themes and conclusions in a clear and concise manner in English
- are skilled in Microsoft Excel and experienced in using Power BI, or similar tools for data visualisation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Lund Christiansen, Manager, on (Denmark +45) 99558097 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.