Marketing, branding and communications
Imagine a future where your skills and experience can support Poland's energy security and transformation towards the low-emission energy system
Join us in this role where you’ll shape Ørsted’s Offshore Wind communication strategy in Poland, implementing it across media relations, our Polish website and social media channels, public affairs engagements, and our presence at events. You’ll report to the Managing Director of Ørsted Offshore Poland and join the company’s global Media Relations network, serving as a bridge between Polish society and our Danish headquarters.
Welcome to Offshore Poland
You’ll be part of Market Development where you, together with your colleagues, will be working to expand Ørsted’s presence in Poland. As a team, we’re strategic in everything we do, and we excel at the operational level where we communicate, execute, and follow through. We’ll welcome you into a diverse team where knowledge sharing is top of our agenda, both within our team and in the Ørsted community. Through personal leadership and a strong sense of belonging, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow, and make a difference.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and implementing our communication strategy, enhancing Ørsted’s Offshore Services presence in Poland
- producing communications materials, e.g., press releases, briefings, articles, and social media content to promote and protect our business activities in Poland
- planning and delivering reactive media materials and responses, participating in our out-of-hours emergency response system
- building strong relationships with journalists and stakeholders at a national, trade, and regional level to influence media coverage and our external reputation
- coordinating Ørsted’s participation in sector events and organising our own events to promote our agenda in Poland.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a strategic mindset and the ability to use communication tools to support our business strategy as an organisation
- have experience working with external and internal communications for a large company on the Polish market that operates internationally, or from a communications/public affairs agency acting as an advisor to large Polish or international companies, preferably in the energy sector
- have experience with media relations and project management
- are comfortable writing and creating communications materials for a range of different channels, turning technical language into well-written Polish and English
- have experience in planning or organising events or media visits
- are a skilled communicator in English, verbally as well as in writing.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Joanna Wis-Bielewicz, Head of Market Development, on (Poland +48) 513525384, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.