Imagine a future where you deliver industry-leading contract management while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the successful execution of high-value and complex contracts for a major UK offshore wind farm. Working as part of a package team, you’ll drive the commercial and contractual programme as part of delivering key goods and services to the project.
Welcome to CAPEX & DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of our UK Execution Contract Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will manage our supplier contracts in the execution phase of our UK offshore wind projects. You’ll work closely with your project colleagues in a team-based and supportive environment. Moreover, you can look forward to a challenging, fast-paced, and international environment, where you’ll have a great opportunity to develop your career while making your mark on the important transition to renewable energy.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring that contractual requirements are achieved, proactively managing risk and seeking commercial optimisation opportunities
- managing the rights and obligations within our contracts, including the assessment and settling of contract claims
- providing clear contractual advice and recommendations to cross-functional stakeholders
developing strong and sustainable relationships with suppliers, working towards mutual success.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have held contract management or procurement roles on large-scale construction projects; experience with onshore civil works is ideal but not essential
- possess good verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrable track record of providing evidence-based assessments and recommendations to multiple stakeholders
- have a commercial mindset and are able to consistently deliver strong results whilst balancing dynamic and sometimes competing priorities
- have proven supplier relationship management skills, enabling you to communicate professionally with key business partners whilst maintaining contractual, project, and our own objectives
- have experience in working in compliance with the procurement policies and best practices of a major company.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Matthew Solly, Head of UK Execution Contract Management, on (United Kingdom +44) 7385947770 on Mondays and Fridays from 08:00-09:00 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel to a worksite in the eastern UK as part of this role on around a monthly basis. Further details to be provided at interview stage for selected candidates.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.