Strategy and business development
Senior Academic Partnership Specialist
Imagine a future where you help shape and drive our innovation agenda by facilitating our collaboration with universities and research organisations
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for operationalising key activities in our Ventures & Open Innovation team to execute on our ambition to further leverage innovation in the external ecosystem. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining relations with universities globally across our markets. You’ll also help and set up dedicated programs to ensure we fully leverage their capacity and innovation potential.
Welcome to Innovation
You’ll be part of Ventures & Open Innovation where you, together with your colleagues, will follow an impactful and broad agenda focused on strategic innovation and business development. Our mission is to leverage innovation in the external ecosystem and thereby enable our organisation to access key solutions and identify next-generation trends. You’ll join a dynamic, international, and collaborative team, working in a social environment. We have a strong focus on diversity and inclusion, as well as professional development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building new relationships with universities and research organisations across our global markets
- managing existing partnerships with academia
- identifying cutting-edge innovation originating in academia and sourcing support from academia to help fulfil our innovation strategy
- securing our approach to collaborative, open innovation
- representing Ventures & Open Innovation at external conferences and events.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have completed a university degree and possess some experience from a professional role
- have experience in developing and managing partnerships between commercial and academic organisations
- enjoy translating and presenting technical and commercial information for a variety of audiences
- ideally have experience related to scoping and executing programs in an academic context
- love problem solving and connecting the dots and have a passion for technology, innovation, collaboration, and renewable energy.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Maria Emilie Danoe Hoffmann, Head of Ventures and Open Innovation, on (Denmark +45) 99558435 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be visiting partners at universities across our markets
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.