Strategy and business development
Senior People Analytics Partner
Imagine a future where you play an important role in driving the business agenda forward based on people data and insights
Join us in this role where you’ll work with key stakeholders to identify needs and opportunities to inform their decisions based on people data and analyses. You’ll use your curious approach to understand business agendas and your creative skills in deciding how to utilise data to provide new value-adding insights. You’ll also join the rest of the team on our learning journey towards developing and utilising advanced analytics.
Welcome to People & Development
You’ll be part of People Analytics where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely with stakeholders across the company globally to coordinate and support us in providing high-quality products and analyses. We’re an ambitious team with a great energy and an informal work culture, and we highly encourage a learning mindset and an original approach to new projects. You don’t have to be an expert on people analytics already. If you have experience with stakeholder management and analytical methods, we can help you learn the rest.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working with key stakeholders to identify needs and opportunities to inform decisions based on people data and analyses
- extracting and presenting findings from Power BI reports and analyses, both in writing and in front of audiences
- collecting requests and facilitating prioritisation and planning sessions in the People Analytics team
- progressing our use of people analytics via our community of practice with participants from our HR organisation across all regions and participating in external people analytics networks
- developing reports and analyses.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a master’s degree in, e.g., business administration, economy, strategy, or HR and are passionate about data-driven decision making
- have great stakeholder management skills
- have an understanding of basic data workflows and analyses and communicate insights in a clear and compelling way
- pay attention to detail and set high standards for your work
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 4 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jesper Petersen, Head of Organisation Development, on (Denmark +45) 99559747, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.