IT and digital
Product Owner Control Systems for offshore wind farms
Imagine a future where you take the challenge to secure the availability, integrity, and security of SCADA systems essential for global delivery of reliable green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be leading the maintenance and life-cycle strategies through agile product management methods. You'll play a key role in identifying issues and opportunities, developing product strategies, and delivering end-to-end impact through minimum viable product, trialling proof of concept to full roll-out, and continual tracking of the value generated.
Welcome to Operations OT & Security Product Line
You’ll be part of the SCADA Control team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for reliable and cyber-secure operation of SCADA systems through daily operational tasks, maintenance, and life-cycle management of systems across all offshore assets. The team is all about open and informal tone, as well as good relationships. We learn from our colleagues each day by sharing problems on daily stand-up meetings and we all help each other in our flexible work environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving major strategic improvement initiatives
- managing the backlog and prioritising based on risks, portfolio performance across the globe, and customer needs
- securing management of change on running offshore assets SCADA systems
- overseeing execution performance of internal and external service agreements
- building and growing a high-performance team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with product ownership, preferably from an agile environment and with end-to-end product lifecycle management framework and mindset
- are interested in driving business decisions and design agreement and implementation through internal and external service agreements
- have strong stakeholder engagement skills, interacting with multiple stakeholders across business and internal and external suppliers
- have substantial knowledge of SCADA systems and IT/OT security standards, preferably from OT in the energy sector
- like to work in a multinational environment with multi-disciplinary teams.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mikael Frank, Lead Integrity Specialist (Control), on (Denmark +45) 60567651, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.