IT and digital
Application Architect for integrations
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong architecture and technology community that designs and documents coherent architecture for our growing business
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for turning business expectations and high-level solution design into technical directions for our apps and into development tasks.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of the product delivery team in a SAFe Agile construct where you, together with your colleagues, will enhance our capabilities in areas related to data integration within different platforms. Architecture & Technology is a community consisting of 90+ architects, working with the business through an agile delivery organisation. This community ensures great cohesion and a platform for high-quality knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- engaging in dialogue with the business to understand objectives, discussing technical possibilities and solution design, and creating requirements and specifications
- delivering application architecture design, defining features and changes, and ensuring relevant use of existing and new technologies
- designing and driving the application roadmaps, general principles, standards, and NFRs
- outlining future technical capabilities, upgrades, releases, replacements, etc., relevant for continuous business development and support
- providing proactive support for application and operational issues across the production environment
- cooperating with the product owner, scrum master, and other cross-functional stakeholders to guide, co-define, estimate, and prioritise development tasks.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with data integrations, ideally SAP PI, PO, and SAP CPI and integration platforms such as Talend, Camel, or something similar
- have solid experience with DevOps and containerised architecture and deployments on Kubernetes clusters
- have prior experience with software development and unit testing using, e.g., Python, C#, or Java is a plus
- are ready to take responsibility and accountability for your own area, and are up for new challenges and new products if required
- have hands on experience, and are ready to handle tasks in emergency
- communicate complex problems and topics in a clear and concise manner to relevant technical as well as non-technical stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pawel Kropielnicki, , on (Poland +48) 507972013 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.