IT and digital
Senior RPA Developer
Imagine a future where you shape global growth with digital technology while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll support the green transformation by building and maintaining Intelligent Process Automation solutions across geographies and functions.
Welcome to Automation Competence Centre
You’ll be part of the Automation team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the Intelligent Process Automation lifecycle. You’ll be part of an agile scrum team responsible for identifying automation candidates, optimising and documenting the processes, developing solutions, and maintaining the entire platform. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be joining scrum ceremonies and delivering value on an iterative basis, whilst also having fun. As a team, we support diversity, personal growth, and sharing talents, as part of our internal mobility programme.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assessing automation candidates and their feasibility, in cooperation with process designers and business stakeholders
- developing and testing Intelligent Process Automations based on the agreed requirements and according to good practices, ensuring high product quality
- maintaining and enhancing existing automations
- communicating impediments in a timely and effective manner to the team and stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience with robotics process automation software, with UiPath being a must
- are familiar with at least one object-oriented programming language, e.g., VB, C#
- are a team player willing to share knowledge
- are able to translate business requirements into working automation.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Bartosz Jackiewicz, Head of Automation, on (Poland +48) 504802623, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.