Sales and energy trading
Imagine a future where you play a key role in a commercial team that pursues value creation and supports the management of our large renewable portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll work with Ørsted’s European certificate exposures and develop and execute new deals.
Welcome to Power Portfolio
You’ll be part of Green Certificates where you, together with your colleagues, will find innovative ways to manage risk and create value from the Group’s European renewable portfolio by contributing towards our trading activities and the development of new business opportunities for the sale and purchase of renewable power certificates. You’ll be an integral part of a team with competent and committed colleagues. As a team, we value and emphasise knowledge sharing and collaboration as a way of working.
You’ll play an important role in:
- optimising our renewable certificate portfolio, developing trading strategies and market analysis
- identifying, developing, and executing certificate transactions, with a focus on value creation
- building a pipeline of certificate deal opportunities
- developing and maintaining external relationships to enable certificate trading activities
- supporting the Group’s renewable projects and initiatives by advising on certificate markets, price quoting for PPAs, and other non-standard transactions.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a proven track record developing and executing transactions and have work experience in commodity trading, preferably in certificates or other non-standard products
- are ambitious and have a commercial and entrepreneurial approach
- are a team player and are able to focus on team objectives, as well as your own
- are analytical and structured in your approach to your tasks
- are open to taking on ad hoc tasks to deliver our objectives.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Oscar Garrido, Head of Green Certificates, on (Denmark +45) 99554744, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be meeting with counterparts from the wider trading market within Europe and attending events to represent Ørsted and develop new business opportunities.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.