Lead Procurement Manager
Imagine a future where you play a pivotal role in the early development phase of our new Danish partnership for offshore wind projects
Join us in this role where you’ll support development of projects in a new partnership from a procurement perspective through the bid- and project development process. You´ll be working with our partner, Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP), to develop sound and creative procurement strategies and frameworks to ensure a strong foundation for winning bids, initiating value-creating supply chains, and complying with project requirements.
Welcome to CAPEX & DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of the DEVEX Procurement Management team where you, together with your colleagues, will be working closely with CIP in an integrated project team representing Ørsted. You’ll be sparring with your Ørsted team colleagues who work across the organisation in the US, Asia Pacific, and Europe as well as with specialists in our Group. The project office is located in central Copenhagen where you’ll be expected to work 3 days a week. – and out of Ørsted’s office, or remotely, for the rest of the week. As a team, we support development and work actively with knowledge-sharing to ensure best practise in an ever-changing environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting up and managing procurement and compliance-related interfaces in the partnership during the development phase to enable winning bids
- facilitating cooperation and coordination between sourcing teams in CIP and Ørsted
- supporting constructive communication between development projects and Ørsted’s wider organisation, e.g., procurement and product lines, and regions
- preparing contract strategy or recommendations and documentation for bid projects
- preparing and maintaining an overview of all relevant procurement activities, e.g., contracts for individual development projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong communication and stakeholder management skills, incl. securing buy-in with- or without a formal mandate
- have project procurement experience
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work
- thrive in a rapidly changing environment and possess quick decision-making skills
- have a good proficiency in English and as the project team language will be Danish, it will be a requirement that you speak Danish.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Signe Dahl Wedel, Head of DEVEX Procurement Management, on (Denmark +45) 99557831 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.