IT and digital
OT Security Region Manager
Imagine a future where you’ll be responsible for the cybersecurity of some of the most important and inspiring renewable energy projects in the world
Join us in this role where you’ll work as part of diverse and talented team on projects around the world, addressing challenges of real importance in a role that allows you to have a direct impact on the energy security in Europe and further afield. You’ll be responsible for leading and providing technical guidance, support, and direction to security officers working a highly varied set of activities in renewable energy projects. Also, you’ll have the opportunity to take direct ownership of cyber security risks in projects and be the focal point for progressing these with internal and external stakeholders across multiple domains.
Welcome to Energy Systems
You’ll be part of OT Security where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely with other Ørsted functions to further develop OT Security maturity in the organisation and support key activities in projects. You’ll assist in reducing cybersecurity risks by developing and implementing consistent security services across the organisation, driving improvements across the business. Our ambitious and diverse global team consists of security experts and is rapidly expanding into many different areas of the organisation, with a remit to strive for better. As a team, we have a strong collaborative learning culture, with an emphasis on sharing knowledge, tools, and resources and developing opportunities for those around us.
You’ll play an important role in:
- taking ownership of the OT Cyber Security Risk Assessment Process and ensure that it is completed and implemented across all projects to support our risk reduction strategy
- providing guidance to the OT Security Officer in preparing and following up on the OT Security Implementation Plan for each package or module
- representing OT Security in the organisation when engaging with external stakeholders, and be the focal point and leader for ensuring effective security across the OT Environment in projects
- developing "the plan" for cyber security in co-ordination with OT Security Project managers and leading this with OT Security Officers and other stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong experience with the implementation of cyber security controls in or alongside operational technologies
- have a good understanding of industrial networks, a background in energy would be an advantage, but other industries such as manufacturing are also considered relevant
- have experience as an end user of security solutions, particularly in an operational environment - knowledge of current security solutions in the market and how they’re implemented in and OT is also of interest
- are comfortable as the focal point for conversations on security internally and externally, with strong communication and decision-making skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Scott Simon Lennox, Senior Manager, on (+44) 7436432914 on Mondays to Thursdays between 09:00-15:00 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.