Assistant Contract Manager
Imagine a future where you’re part of a dynamic team of highly experienced colleagues that manage contracts for our projects
Join us in this role where you’ll manage contracts in our offshore wind power projects. In our projects, you’ll be a part of a mini team of contract managers who manage a cluster of contracts.
Welcome to CAPEX & DEVEX Procurement
You’ll be part of Execution Contract Management - US where you, together with your colleagues, will form part of a team that manages contracts for our projects in the USA. Our team of highly experienced colleagues is characterised by trust and team spirit. As a team, we embrace diversity and inclusion.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing variations to contracts
- handling payment certificates
- issuing Taking Over Certificates (TOCs)
- participating in project meetings with suppliers
- supporting senior contract managers in general contract management.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with administrative tasks and preferably have a cross-disciplinary background
- have a positive, results-oriented, and proactive approach to your tasks
- have a structured and analytical approach to your work, enabling you to manoeuvre and deliver business-critical projects successfully
- are a team player
- can cooperate efficiently with colleagues from other in-house functions in a global, cross-cultural context.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 13 February 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Matthew Solly, Head of UK Execution Contract Management, on (United Kingdom +44) 7385947770 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.