Finance and controlling
Post payroll Accounting Specialist
Imagine a future where you combine your financial knowledge and self-driven personality to help create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll take the responsibility for post payroll accounting and reporting processes concerning the Group’s legal entities in Central Europe & UK.
Welcome to Global People Services
You’ll be part of Accounting Team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for delivering standardised, high-quality, and timely post payroll accounting and reporting products. Collectively, you'll be responsible for supporting all Post Payroll activity within your dedicated area, as well as supporting global initiatives where required. The team sits within Global People Services in Central Europe & UK, an exciting area which has developed to support the growth of our business. As a team, we cooperate together and team relations and atmosphere are key.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting accounting procedures to ensure accurate post-payroll reporting, controlling the transactions, and reconciling the accounts
- driving the continuous optimisation of processes, specifically in connection with month-end and accruals reporting and payroll accounting
- reconciling entities’ accounts
- managing master data and introducing process automation
- serving as the single point of contact for post payroll and tax-related matters
- ensuring proper post payroll processes in cooperation with external payroll providers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues, as well as the ability to critically handle information you receive
- have accounting experience, preferably in an international company, and have worked with finance IT systems, preferably with SAP
- have outstanding analytical skills
- have a strong personal drive
- speak and write English at an academic level, can communicate clearly in writing, and excel at communicating financial issues in a readily understandable language.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ilona Rainko, Global People Services Team Leader, on (Poland +48) 506977100, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.