IT and digital
Senior Operation Manager
Imagine a future where you enable the green transformation by ensuring uninterrupted IT services as part of our Global Operations Management
Join us in this role where you’ll become Operations Manager as part of our fantastic IT EPIC team center in Global Operations Management. You´ll play an important role in driving problems and major incidents individually, ensuring process and productivity KPI adherence, and being part of the global team that’ll drive our company to an even higher level of operational maturity.
Welcome to CC Applications and Operation Management
You’ll be part of the global EPIC team where you, together with your colleagues, will drive forward the four main ITSM processes: Event, Problem, Incident and Change. The team consists of four colleagues in Denmark and five colleagues in Malaysia, so you’ll have a strong team to learn from and with. You’ll be an important part of a duty roster to ensure that the Operations EPIC Center is open 24/7 in a global company where business units are working in different time zones. As a team, we drive our EPIC Center, assuming responsibility for the daily operation of Ørsted IT. The team is closely knitted together by their skillset, professionalism, as well as a strong sense of humour.
You’ll play an important role in:
- independently taking great responsibility to drive forward problems, incidents, and service requests, ensuring KPI adherence and assuming responsibility for driving major incidents
- acting as change manager ensuring compliance and scheduling of changes
- taking on the role as Operations Manager, who is responsible for all activities in the Operations Center on a day-to-day basis
- participating in ad-hoc task such as developing, reporting, and optimising procedures
- being part of an exciting agile team, planning and delivering products based on SAFe agile framework.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience in working within the field of IT operations, preferably both infrastructure and applications
- have a broad technical understanding and a natural curiosity that drives you to learn new things
- thrive with daily operational tasks and at the same time have a passion for bringing new ideas into the team
- have the ability to seek commitment and engage with all stakeholders, from technical experts to senior management
- have strong language skills in English and Danish as you have the responsibility for communicating company-wide on a regular basis
- have solid experience from a similar role in an enterprise context.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 February 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Marlene Fauerholdt Jensen, Head of Application & Operation Mgmt CC, on (Denmark +45) 21428926 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.