Strategy and business development
Innovation Portfolio Coordinator
Imagine a future where you unleash your potential by solidifying our offshore wind leadership position through new innovative offerings
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for managing the overall innovation portfolio and supporting with several operational program support activities across all our programs and teams in adherence to assortment analysis and the overall strategy. Together with the Head of Portfolio Management you’ll play a vital role in implementing processes and tools to ensure an optimal impact of the Innovation Portfolio Management function in the overall structure of the Innovation Department and collaboration with our key stakeholders.
Welcome to Innovation
You’ll be part of Innovation Portfolio Management where you, together with your colleagues, will strive to execute on our mission to future-proof the organisation by ensuring long-term value creation and growth objectives with novel solutions. The area consists of four functional areas and three programs. Our program directors and our team leads are essential stakeholders in this position, however, stakeholder relations with other support functions, such as Finance and IT, will also be required. As a team, we 're highly diverse, dynamic, and collaborative, fostering a strongly social environment whilst priding ourselves in our inclusive ways of working and our focus on psychological safety.
You’ll play an important role in:
- continuously improving our ways of working, especially with program portfolio management
- assisting the Head of Innovation Portfolio Management with various operational program support activities across all our programs and teams
- coordinating and implementing various processes and tools to support the portfolio management
- maintaining and coordinating the Innovation & Sustainability Catalogue
- supporting and coordinating the team with several of outreach initiatives to ensure awareness and insight to our work, as well as that knowledge is managed correctly, both internally and externally.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a skilled and curious people person, with a growth mind-set
- have a proactive and structured approach to your work and a good eye for detail
- gain energy from working with others, but aren’t afraid to take it upon yourself to solve operational and structured tasks
- have solid communication skills and enjoy working in a dynamic environment with a group of cross-functional and global stakeholders
- are familiar with process improvement work and have the ability to work in workshop settings and with writing standard operating procedures
- have a passion for technology, innovation, collaboration, and renewable energy.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10. February 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kamilla Beyer Hyldgaard, Head of Innovation Portfolio Management, on (Denmark +45) 99551062 on Mondays and Wednesdays between 09:00-17:00 CET, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.