IT and digital
Head of Competence Centre for Agile Team 2
Imagine a future where you’re a people leader in our growing IT organisation, focused on attracting, maintaining, and developing people
Join us in this role where you’ll lead a thriving, motivated, and supportive competence team. You’ll participate in or drive different leadership initiatives, e.g., global competence strategy development, talent development, inclusion and diversity, or people leaders’ development.
Welcome to People Leadership
You’ll be part of Competence Centre Leaders where you, together with your colleagues, will develop, maintain, and attract new talents to our organisation. You’ll be working with people who are leading, caring, and perseverant, and for whom work-life balance that characterises Scandinavian work culture is fundamental. As a team, we’re all focused on our people, which is what links us. We respect and support each other, have a high level of trust, and focus on the development of our employees.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being a safe base for your employees, providing safety, security, and comfort, which enables exploration and risk taking
- bringing out the inherent potential in people
- supporting peoples' growth within a complex matrix organisation
- building trust-based relationships
- delivering sustainable results by inspiring others to perform at their best.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience as a people leader
- have an agile mindset, leading and navigating in a complex, matrix organisation
- have experience with the people development of self-managing individuals, with a great respect for the individual
- are skilled in talent development, acknowledging diverse cultural settings
- have knowledge and an understanding of IT, agile frameworks, and agile roles
- are an enthusiastic networker and are experienced in stakeholder management.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 05 February 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magdalena Pogorzelska, Head of PL CC Leaders, on (Poland +48) 513463313, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.