Marketing, branding and communications
Imagine a future where you’re a key contributor in executing branding and marketing activities
Join us in this paid internship opportunity where you’ll support our U.S. marketing activities to further enhance the company’s industry-leading brand position.
Welcome to Branding, Marketing, and Sustainability
You’ll be part of Marketing Activation team where you, together with your colleagues, will assist in project managing a range of marketing activities, incl. paid media campaigns, content development, campaign and channel reporting, and monitoring industry and media trends. As a team, we value open collaboration and conversation, and always encourage individual and team growth. As the Marketing Intern, you’ll always have new opportunities to work with the entire Branding and Marketing team to bring to life compelling, creative campaigns. You’ll leave this internship with hands-on experience and connections with incredible colleagues across the global organization.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the planning and creation of cross-channel content alongside brand designers and the Social Media Lead (e.g., social media, website)
- collaborating with teams to support the development of advertising and amplification plans
- organizing creative assets for organic and paid activations, incl. proofing content, QA testing of paid media assets, producing UTMs, and maintaining a campaign asset library
- supporting the preparation of monthly and bi-weekly reports on owned and paid media performance
- participating in team and project meetings, capturing meeting notes, and tracking status of action items.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an interest in branding and marketing
- are fluent in digital media platforms and best practices
- possess strong verbal and written communication and project management skills
- thrive on working within a team and collaborating with others
- have a proactive and systematic approach to work tasks.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than February 10, 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.