IT and digital
Imagine a future where you’re part of a strong architectural community in a global company working towards a world running entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a strategic initiative where we digitalise the way we work with business cases for current and future capital investments. You’ll be part of designing and refactoring applications and services that help integrating engineering, procurement, construction, operations, and finance disciplines to support decision making on current and future investments. As part of this you ensure that the architecture of applications and tooling comply to effective architecture practices, focus on delivering value, and are in alignment with our corporate strategy and vision.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology Community
You’ll be part of our Architecture & Technology Competency team where you, together with your colleagues, will be working in a matrix organisation with affiliation to one or more product team organised according to the SAFe framework. The product team will be your daily “home” and ensure your daily sense of belonging to a team with a significant mission. The work in the team will allow you to work with colleagues representing different disciplines from all over the world. The global architecture community consists of over 100 architects working with the business through an Agile delivery organisation. As a team, we help solve the unique challenges involved in building a sustainable energy company, with diverse operations around the globe, whilst ensuring great cohesion and collaboration.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing high-level designs for applications, identifying key components and the relationships between them
- collaborating with stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements and incorporating them into the application design
- defining and documenting technical standards and best practices for the development team to follow
- providing guidance and support to development teams during the implementation phase, ensuring that the application is built according to the design
- continuously reviewing and improving the application design, considering changes in technology, business requirements, and other factors.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with cloud architecture, cloud computing and containerisation (Azure, Docker, Kubernetes)
- have experience with continuous integration and development practices
- have experience with software development methodologies and design patterns, e.g., RESTful services, Onion Architecture, CQRS, Domain Driven Design
- demonstrate good communication with inter-personal skills to lead and orchestrate teams of different backgrounds and different levels of technical insight
- have a background in software development (e.g. .NET, Python, Angular) and experience with agile methodologies, e.g., Scrum, XP, SAFe.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01 May 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.