OPS QHSE Advisor Offshore (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you develop your full potential, playing a leading role in the QHSE team for our German offshore wind farms
Join us in this role where you’ll support the Operations team in Germany in developing a QHSE culture across all German offshore wind farms.
Welcome to OPS CE QHSE
You’ll be part of our Western Hub QHSE teams where you, together with your colleagues, will act as a professional role model and work on board our Service Operation Vessel. In addition, you’ll be part of the OPS QHSE resources working in Germany to continuously improve QHSE performance. Although the focus of the position is on the HSE area, the Q subarea will also be expanded in the medium term, providing excellent opportunities for your professional development. As a team, we strive to achieve our goals through a collaborative approach that promotes your personal opportunities and development, while maintaining our guiding principles and key values.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting your colleagues on the ship in all matters relating to Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment (QHSE) and ensuring compliance with legal requirements
- supporting the offshore and onshore activities defined in the QHSE action plan, incl. conducting and documenting safety audits and participating in emergency drills
- attending offshore activities, preparing risk assessments, and carrying out safety inspections
- running on-site QHSE meetings and actively participating in toolbox talks, start-of-shift briefings, and end-of-shift debriefings
- conducting incident investigations and developing measures to prevent them in the future.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a degree in a technical field, e.g., engineering, physics, chemistry, or a similar education, as well as relevant qualifications in the field of HSE
- preferably have qualifications in occupational health and safety according to German standards
- ideally already have offshore experience and have been through the relevant GWO trainings
- have good communication skills that enable you to present and communicate subject-specific issues in a professional and understandable manner
- are fluent in English and German, both written and spoken.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Christian Baars, Team Lead QHSE, on (Germany +49 (DO NOT USE)) 15222759378 on Mondays to Fridays between 09:00-15:00 CEST; Central European Summer Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.