IT and digital
Lead Consultant - SuccessFactors Employee Central
Imagine a future where you work in the world’s most innovative energy production enterprise, creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll help us take our HR digitalisation journey to the next level. You’ll collaborate closely with our most skilled HCM and SAP SuccessFactors competencies in our organisation. Together, you’ll support and improve our IT solutions for HR. You’ll focus on Employee Central in SuccessFactors and design, build, and implement new IT solutions in relation to SuccessFactors, SAP HCM, and other applications.
Welcome to People ART
You’ll be part of ERP Development, consisting of Developers and Functional Consultants. We’re a high performing team who continuously strengthen our services to the business. We strive each day to reach even higher and do even better. You’ll have a chance to work in an exciting and challenging position in a growth-oriented, international environment where personal development and dedicated employees are highly valued. You’ll join our People ART who works with IT solutions to support and improve our HR processes globally in a dynamic and informal working environment characterised by a strong professional commitment. As a team, we are focusing on delivering best support to the business, while keeping positive atmosphere in our team. We share knowledge, support each other, and have constant drive for learning new things.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting, stabilising, and enhancing the Employee Central module that went live in summer 2022
- understanding current business process and identifying areas which can take the business to the next level in our HR digitalisation journey
- designing, building, and implementing new IT solutions in relation to SuccessFactors, SAP HCM, and other applications
- advising HR on implementation, best practice, and other technical and professional questions
- coordinating enhancements and support tasks with external vendors.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a solid technical understanding of and extensive implementation/support experience with SuccessFactors Employee Central, incl. position management, business rules, permission groups, roles and authorisations, expertise in integration centre and data replication, route map, picklist, import and export of data, mass changes, incl. Metadata objects.
- can work on other custom application in the HR-IT landscape and help the business in maintaining and implementing solutions
- are service minded and capable of adapting to the point of view of the end-user
- have understanding of SAP HCM PA/OM processes
- preferably have certification of SuccessFactor Employee Central.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Artur Cywinski, Head of ERP Development CC, on (+48) 506976643 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.