Engineering and construction
Information Management Specialist/Document Controller
Imagine a future where you drive the information management and document control agenda in the execution of one of our Power-to-X projects
Join us in this role where you’ll interact with your project stakeholders, organise the technical documentation scope, and facilitate the information and documentation agenda. You'll be working in close collaboration with information management colleagues on setting the direction for your project colleagues' documentation and information handling and ensuring the implementation of a compliant information management and document control culture in Power-to-X (P2X).
Welcome to Project Information Management
You’ll be part of our Project Information Management P2X team where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute at the centre of one of our Power-to-X projects, driving the document control discipline while also participating in building the information management culture across the Power-to-X business unit. You'll utilise your collaboration and influencing skills in building good stakeholder relations to support your project colleagues throughout the execution phase in a Power-to-X project with document control of technical information as well as general information management. As a team, we build trust continuously through open dialogue and collaboration. We value and explore our cultural and personal differences and see them as a resource for individual and collective development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building relationships and interacting with stakeholders and suppliers in many different roles across cultural and geographical settings
- planning, communicating, and executing the documentation responsibilities within your project, with a focus on controlled handling of technical documentation
- maintaining the control of information in Aconex, our electronic document management system (EDMS), supporting our processes within the project
- advising, supporting, and training colleagues in the use of EDMS and related processes through liaison with colleagues in your team to ensure the correct handling of business information
- implementing and driving the documentation review cycle, both internally and externally, during project execution when handing over to operations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are energised by and curious about developing new and better ways of handling information
- can influence stakeholders through behavioural change management and inclusive and open communication
- have an education relevant for the job, e.g., within library and information science or information management
- have extensive experience with information management incl. control of technical documentation
- are motivated by being given an area of responsibility where you’re free to plan, organise, and prioritise your tasks
- thrive in an international environment and build good relationships with both your colleagues and stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application, incl. cover letter, to us no later than 11 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kristina Marie If Hansen, , on (Denmark +45) 99559208 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country