Operations and technicians
Planner / Scheduler
Imagine a future where you help drive the global green energy transformation through world-class operational activities across our regional operating portfolio
Join us in this role where you’ll optimise the delivery of our Operations and Maintenance Agreements (OMA) through effective planning, while seeking bundling opportunities and maximising the working time on turbine.
Welcome to UK West Regional Support
You’ll be part of the Planning and Scheduling team where you, together with your colleagues, will build and maintain long, medium, and short-term schedules to ensure OMA compliance and asset reliability, whilst managing regional programme risk and maximising on capacity. As a team, we like to think outside of the box, support each other, and make the department develop in innovative ways.
You’ll play an important role in:
- demanding forecasting across the year concerning vessels, resources, materials, and tooling
- developing and managing long, medium, and short-term schedules, incl. risk identification and mitigation
- proposing innovative ways of balancing resources against critical requirements to maintain regional programmes
- strategically bundling works to support the reduction in lost production while supporting OMA delivery and compliance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a competent project or resource planner with risk identification and mitigation experience
- are an original thinker and enjoy challenging the norms
- are innovative and able to bring new ideas to operations execution
- possess knowledge and experience in SAP.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 June 2023. We’ll be holding an assessment day for this role on the 15 June between 08:00 and 17:00 in the Barrow area.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Clare Michelle Corkill, Operations Manager, on (United Kingdom +44 (Do not use)) 7880100235 on Mondays and Fridays between 15:00-16:00 GMT, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.