IT and digital
Power BI Developer
Imagine a future where you develop innovative analytics solutions for the global leader in sustainable energy
Join us in this role where you’ll take an active role in delivering Power BI solutions using the SAFe framework. In our team, we handle multiple data technologies, incl. Azure, HANA, Business Objects, and Tableau. You’ll be responsible for the Power BI-related development mostly based on SAP BW and Azure. By ingesting, modelling, and visualising data, you’ll support our engineers in increasing our Business Services across the globe.
Welcome to Data & Analytics
You’ll be part of Ørsted Business Services where you, together with your colleagues, will have the opportunity to develop your personal and professional competences by being part of our large IT department with over 500 employees worldwide. Based at our office in central Warsaw, you’ll experience good work-life balance, the hallmark of Scandinavian work culture. As a team, we’re around 30 people.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating an end-to-end Power BI solution, from business requirements formulation through query and visualisation development, to Power BI Service distribution
- revisiting and rebuilding existing models to address business needs and performance tuning of the solutions based on SAP BW and Synapse
- proposing blueprints for further technology enhancements, such as usage of Azure Cloud
- creating data models serving financial and procurement areas of the business.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have sufficient experience to propose and develop end-to-end Power BI solutions from scratch, starting from the idea and concept phase
- can apply advanced DAX code, build additional M queries, and carry out performance tuning to confidently address changing needs
- possess good interpersonal and fluent English language skills, allowing you to form and maintain strong bonds with the project and product teams
- have strong SQL and query tuning knowledge
- are familiar with Azure Synapse or Azure Analysis Services, as a nice to have.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Przemyslaw Ostrowski, , on (Poland +48 (DO NOT USE)) 690483188 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.