IT and digital
Senior DevOps Engineer (SiteCore)
Imagine a future where you’re part of an energetic and diverse group of IT professionals
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining web applications and sites to support the wider business. You’ll be responsible for developing our public-facing web properties and promoting our brand across more than 30 different geographical regions.
Welcome to Sitecore
You’ll be part of Integration and ALM Competence Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will enhance and support more than 26 corporate websites as well as our Business-to-Business customer portal and improve the Sitecore platform in terms of performance, features, and stability. We work in a global matrix organisation where you’ll collaborate with a large team of engineers and developers. As a team, we offer flexibility, yet value the opportunity of being onsite regularly in order to form a sense of a team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- designing and developing Sitecore sites
- designing, creating, and maintaining software solutions for external customers
- accurately and methodically diagnosing defects, incidents, and performance issues on production system and proposing corrective actions
- providing technical guidance and mentoring junior developers
- performing code review and establishing and implementing development guidelines
- contributing to creating feature specifications and technical design blueprints, as well as being a part of user-acceptance test and monitoring
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a strong communicator, collaborating with internal business customers, external consultants, and key resources within the company
- are able to explain technical terms to non-technical people
- are able to develop website code leveraging Sitecore best practices
- have experience with SAP integration, IT security practices, and web analytics
- speak and write English fluently
- are an open-minded and outgoing team player.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Diana Minzat, , on (+48) 50 482 03 04, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.