IT and digital
Transformative AI Strategist
Imagine a future where you lead the way in harnessing the power of AI for a better tomorrow by digitalising and innovating a global green energy major
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for developing advanced artificial intelligence strategies that drive business performance and growth. You’ll work at the intersection of strategy, innovation, and IT to contribute to shaping the strategic direction of the company. A position in the Digital Strategy & Innovation team not only offers the chance to apply and expand your technical expertise within the AI sphere, but also provides significant opportunities for personal growth in problem solving and managing complex tasks.
Welcome to Digital Strategy & Innovation
You’ll be part of Digital Strategy & Innovation where you, together with your colleagues, will shape and drive our digital aspirations to support a world that runs entirely on green energy. This role involves staying at the forefront of trends and innovative applications of AI and requires you to understand and integrate perspectives from various business functions and industries to develop actionable recommendations. You’ll be part of the broader Strategy & Innovation function, which sets the organisation's overall strategic and innovative direction. As a team, we’re diverse and social, valuing collaboration and knowledge sharing, while putting a strong focus on delivering results and providing continuous development opportunities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving transformative AI efforts and developing our AI strategy across the business to drive competitive differentiation
- identifying opportunities within the organisation to leverage AI and its applications, and developing roadmaps for AI implementation that outline priorities, timelines, and expected value creation
- providing insights as well as strategic recommendations and presentations on mid- to long-term business-transformative AI innovations to our Group Executive team and senior management on a recurring basis
- collaborating with our agile organisation to understand their needs, monitor performance, ensure delivery of priority initiatives, and maturation of the necessary AI competencies and capabilities
- leading development initiatives to upskill existing employees on AI and machine learning concepts and tools and foster a culture of innovation and continuous learning within the organisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from either a technical and/or strategy function in a large corporation, a top-tier consultancy, a start-up, or another energy company with focus on advanced artificial intelligence
- have vast technical knowledge of AI, e.g., deep learning, natural language processing, and foundation models, and a natural curiosity for exploring future opportunities that will have a tangible impact on our business
- have a sound analytical understanding while at the same time being conceptually and intellectually strong
- have hands-on experience with the maturation of AI capabilities, and a track record of creating followership and pushing advanced AI technologies forward to drive business outcomes
- have a collaborative and diverse mindset, thrive in an international environment, and can create and sustain excellent relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 12 June 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Heidi Oestergaard, Head of Digi. Strategy & Innovation CoE, on (Denmark +45) 60550202 on Thursdays between 8:30 and 10:00, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.