Software Asset Manager
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for managing software licenses and providing advice on how to optimise licensing in major IT agreements
Join us in this role where you’ll be working with the software licenses supporting our technology landscape, with a special focus on complex structures around our agreements with the major IT vendors. You’ll add tremendous value by analysing the agreements from a licensing point of view and advise on strategic decisions to be made to commercial licensing structures i.e., analysing and creating business cases that can support decision making.
Welcome to Global Service Procurement
You’ll be part of Contract Management & Consultancy Services where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for managing contracts and licenses within IT & Digital. Your focus on Software Asset Management is a part of the IT & Digital space, where you’ll be delivering data and commercial input to our vendors in collaboration with our Contract Managers as a team. We focus on creating value for our internal and external vendors while embracing our working environment, as well as learning from each other and providing support.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing software licenses, incl. renewals and additional purchases
- analysing and advising on license structures on major IT vendors through the creation and analysis of business cases showing financial impacts based on different decision scenarios
- streamlining and simplifying licenses and finding opportunities for savings by using entitlement and usage data
- reducing compliance risk and managing software audits
- supporting IT negotiations with subject matter expertise on license structures.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from similar roles within strategic software asset management out of procurement, software sales, or managing software applications
- have an educational background within IT, sales, business administration, or economics
- are experienced in providing data-driven insights through the analysis of the financial impact based on license requirements, preferably in relation to major IT vendors
- thrive in an international environment and can create valuable collaborative relationships with your stakeholders, both internally and externally
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01 June 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Cathrine Roemer, , on , if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.